1. Q: What is the minimum order quantity for your products?
A: Usually the MOQ is 1*20’FCL, but we could also accept less quantity. It mostly depends on our customers demand.
2. Q: Who are you target clients?
A: We serve those people who want to buy chemicals with competitive price and superior quality in long-term cooperation, who want to open a bigger market even the biggest international market, who treat chemicals as your eternal career.
3. Q: Do you supply free samples? How can we get samples from you?
A: We usually provide free sample to our VIP customers. The sample is usually delivered by Express.
4. Q: How do you make a price offer and how long is its validity?
A: We usually make a price offer by email and its validity is 3-5 days.
5. Q: Do you accept third party inspection?
A: Yes. We can accept free CIQ and charged SGS inspection upon your request.
6. Q: Where do you load the goods?
A: China main ports such as Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai, Xiamen and so on.
7. Q: Is the product harmful to human health?
A: Yes. Sodium methoxide has strong irritation and corrosion on people’s respiratory tract, eyes, and skin. You can go to sodium methoxide introduction to know more.
8. Q: What types of containers are used to package products from your company?
A: We have various kind of package which can meet customer’s different request. For Sodium Methoxide-Methanol Solution, we can supply 940kg/IBC and 200kg /drum loaded in 20ft container or 20-22MT ISO Tank. For Sodium Methoxide solid, we can supply Mouth opened steal drum 100Kg/drum (10bags/drum, 10Kg/bag) &Fibreboard drum 25-30Kg/drum (10Kg/bag or 25Kg/bag) .
9. Q: Is your company able to meet customer specific specification requirements?
A: Yes. We have an outstanding Technical Team. Once we receive your specific specification of the product, our technicians will devote themselves to your particular demand and produce the product according to your unique request. Anyway, we will try our best to provide you our product which is the most suitable for you.
10. Q: How to store the sodium methoxide?
A: Sodium methoxide is moisture sensitive and air sensitive. Sodium methoxide must be stored in a segregated and approved area. Keep sodium methoxide in a cool and ventilated area away from combustible materials. Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use. Avoid all possible sources of ignition (spark or flame).